Information below is done by the American Academy of Dermatology and the NHS of UK
Why do we lose hair ?
- Blood thinners.
- High-dose vitamin A.
- Medicines that treat arthritis, depression, gout, heart problems, and high blood pressure.
- Birth control pills: Some women who take the pill see hair loss. Sometimes, the hair loss begins when a women stops taking the pill. Women who get this hair loss often have hereditary hair loss.
- Anabolic steroids (steroids taken to build muscle and improve athletic performance) may cause hair loss.
Your hairstyle and even some of the products you use on your hair can cause hair loss.
- Products: Frequent bleaching or permanents can cause the hair to break. Regular or improper use of dyes, gels, relaxers, and hair sprays also can cause hair breakage. Dermatologists recommend limiting use of these hair products. Less use often means less hair breakage.and hair care products that are not natural .
- Blow dryers, flat irons, and other devices: Frequent use of a blow dryer tends to damage hair. The high heat from a blow dryer can boil the water in the hair shaft leaving the hair brittle and prone to breakage. Dermatologists recommend that you allow your hair to air dry. Then style your hair when it is dry. Dermatologists also recommend limiting the use of flat irons (these straighten hair by using high heat) and curling irons .
How are shampoo chemicals damaging?
Let’s start with sulfates.
Sulfates deplete your hair’s moisture to the point of over-drying, leading to scalp irritation, dullness and dandruff: the hair trinity.
As for parabens, you’re just gambling with your health. Parabens act as a preservative in shampoo, and in case you haven’t caught up on your Men’s Health, you should be aware that parabens disrupt your hormones and gut. Meaning? Well, down the line, you seriously increase your risk of cancer, aging and even a decreased sperm count! Yup.
Bare and essential, a natural shampoo let’s your strip down to a more honest level with your hair care. Ready for things to get intimate?
Natural shampoos use a high quality, natural formula (no parabens and sulfates), so your skin isn’t left dry and rough. Since these raw ingredients are obtained from pure essential oils and root-derived colors, your skin feels refreshed and awake.
It’s purity at its finest. And it ranks highly among nature’s other zen moments, like hiking in a winter wonderland or that alone-on-a-hill type of serenity … but with good hair!
Now you know that, yes, shampoo can damage your hair. Yet, with a natural shampoo alternative, there’s no dangerous gimmicks, no legends of over-hyped hair — just real, natural goodness.
Solutions we he have hand picked for you and provided us by nature .
-Toppik Hair fibers , made of keratine , to cover up your bald spots and repair the remaining hair in the same time .
Toppik Hair Fibers19,95€
Cotton flowers , for a flower power hair
Anti-hair Loss Shampoo Professional Chinese Herbal Growth Treatment 100% natural Hair Prevent Thick Hair Care Product for Adults 200ml24,75€
PURC 3.7% Apple flavor Keratin treatment Straightening hair Repair damage frizzy hair Brazilian keratin treatment hair care14,01€
10ml Dexe Hair Care Argan Oil Pure From Morocco Arganovoe Oil Moroccan Nourishing Oil Helps To Soft and Shiny Hair5,99€
Hair Care morocco Pure Argan Oil Hair Essential Oil For Dry Hair Types damaged hair repair treatment5,74€
Permanent Hair Growth Inhibitor /Stop After Unhairing 100% natural ,Repair Essence Shrinking Pores Depilated Skin Care Lotion3,10€
Hairline Modified Shadow Powder Instant Covering Flaw Powder Natural Hair Care Concealer Product7,40€
Moisturizing Hair Mask Keratin Repair Treatment Hair Mask Smooth Shine Hairs Care Hair Conditioner Essence7,02€
Nourish Keratin Argan Oil Hair Mask Hair Care Mask Automatic Heating Steam Moisturizing Vitamin Hair2,44€
High effective 5% Minoxidil man and women Hair Growth PEN 3mlSale!7,40€ – 41,28€